[MADNESS]Repploussation 2 [MADNESS]Repploussation 2

ausome!

its wayy better than the first one, it was great, when do ya think you an make the next one?

cashleycool responds:

It will be WAYYY better than this. I have to remake mr3 cause I done something wrong, lucky I didn't cut the char and enemies.... i need them ^^. Anyway, work on your english is quite hard to read. Anyway, if you have MSN.... add me at c.ashley.c@hotmail.com ^^

Thamesis - Episode 4 Thamesis - Episode 4

brilliant agen!

wow, these jstu get better and better was the series goes along :)
its ausome

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

the x-ray came back!

its a 50 pound water melon in my colon :D lol

Pit Dwellers Pit Dwellers

ausome

the game was great but like, to make it a bit better there could of been some differant weaposn and differant enemys and stuff like that but was great like this

Forest Chainsaw Masaca Forest Chainsaw Masaca

Wow

that game was ausome, loads of killing and money (sound slike my brothers birthday party) yeah could of made like upgrades or somethign for every so many kills or so much money but anyway it rulled!!!!

KittyKrewDeath KittyKrewDeath

Ausome!

yeah!! nice game could be longer and with more options of hwo to kill them but nice!

Drums Of DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drums Of DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHH YEAHH!!!

the songs great for those tiems when ya feel like just stabbign peopel as background music

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

YEAH!\m/

==(Goodnight)== ==(Goodnight)==

it does make u fall asleep :O

great song, very relaxing can make u fall asleep, then fall otu yoru chair,, then hit the ground n have yoru guitar fall on you, like meee

Buoy responds:

Rofl

&amp;lt;=FusioN=&amp;gt; <=FusioN=>

ausome song

this is a great song i love the kind of middle eastern - techno mix u got with it